@BANK – THE ONLINE PLATFORM OFFERED FROM CRÉDIT AGRICOLE ALBANIA
If you are individuals
In order to access in e-banking you have to access the system by only utilization of “Username” and “Password” given by the Bank
If you are businesses
In order to access in e-banking you have to access the system by only utilization of “Username” and “Password” given by the Bank.
Apart from “Username” and “Password” given by the Bank you may access E-banking requiring additional security elements such as Smart Card/ USB that contains the digital certificate of the customer through which you can make transfers even to un predefined beneficiaries.
Through this platform, you can do the following transactions in your computer without needing to be present in the Bank:
• Review of balances for all current accounts
• Review of amount of time deposit
• Review of transaction through e-banking
• Payment orders between accounts
• Payment orders inside Bank
• Domestic Payment orders
• Payment orders Abroad
• Payment orders in favor of Utility and mobile companies: Water supply, Albtelecom, Vodafone, AMC, Eagle Mobile, Plus Communication.
• Payment orders in favor of Tax office/ Customs.
• Preparation and sending messages to the bank for questions about e-banking / receiving messages from Bank.
These transactions are only for authorized accounts. The rights for the above transactions are defined as per profiles Limited access and Full access.
The registration fee 6 months from the launching date of the internet banking service.
Here you may find the Terms and conditions of E-banking service offered by Credit Agricole Albania Bank.